- 3/2/16- Let's end Foreign Aid
- In this article I explored why governments giving foreign aid is ineffective and should be replaced with private efforts. I am interested in the topic but I don't have the person angle.
- 3/8/16- "A Case Study In Quidditch: Why social media and other digital tools are actually creating stronger interpersonal relationships"
- Started a new topic here replacing the post about foreign aid. I really think that this topic will generate more interest due to it's more interesting and personal angle. It seems to be generating more views.
- 3/16/16- Quidditch: Digital Collaboration is building real world relationships
- This article just introduced the blog with a video. I need to revamp the social media posting since it received no online commentary outside of the blog.
- 3/17-3/19 Gathering Feedback.
- Sent out my blog to social media in a more compelling way and got good feedback, including face to face discussions.
- My first iteration blog now has close to 100 views and seven comments! I think I have enough feedback to launch a full fledged second iteration.
- 3/28/16- Social Media is Creating Real Friendships version 2- I used the feedback from my original blog to create a second version. It is an improvement but more of a model for my next iteration which I hope to have significant design changes.
- 4/4/16- Social Media Is Creating Real Friendships: A Case Study In Quidditch- The final version of my blog. The post underwent few changes to text but significant design changes with more visuals and increase ease of skimming. A video and improved captions and order were added. The only thing remaining is to link to other final project, especially opposing view points.
- 3/7/16- Hybrid Pedagogy: Form and Content
- In this blog post I explored the form and content that is accepted and used on Hybrid Pedagogy. I found that most articles are text with links and images that complement it. I would like to further explore how we can use this format for our project.
- 3/14/16- "Final Project Inception: One possible way to make our final project work on Hybrid Pedagogy"
- In this article I propose one possible way to make our final project format work. I think that an article about how we used design thinking along with a animation/ video would work best for the Hybrid Pedagogy format.
- 3/23/16- Worked on Text for Group Blog Post
- 4/5/16- Social Media and Digital Tools: A Force for Good- I worked on fleshing out the text for our Group post and getting some additional videos and visuals for it.