Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Dialectical Thinking - Video Claim


So I have not got specific feedback on my video yet besides "likes," but I have been sharing my last blog post and getting lots of feedback! I have not had anyone directly disagree with my argument yet unfortunately, but I have had people talk about how the idea I am proposing has limits and exceptions, which I feel makes it discussable and interesting enough that I feel I can keep moving forward with it.

Everyone so far that I've talked to in person has stated that they find the topic interesting and thought-provoking. So far the groups I have consulted I would categorize as "homies" and "peers." I want to strengthen the "punch" of my argument by better outlining consequences of success or failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment