Wednesday, March 23, 2016

The Little Thoughts I Have About the Caucus

I have not been super involved in this years political happenings, which isn't the greatest idea because it is an extremely important year for voting. I will vote for the President, but I knew that Utah would vote for my top candidates. I was impressed with the turn out at the caucus. My roommates stood in line for 2 hours, in the cold, to put in their ballot. Lines stretched for blocks. Utah showed up and represented. I am so proud to be a part of a state that understands what is most important for this country, even if it means not voting for a Republican president. If Bernie is the majority vote, it will be the first time since 1962 that Utah is a blue state. It is time for our government to change, and I am ready to face the outcome of this election. We all knew our country would flop sometime, and maybe it is that time. All I can do is support my main man, and hope that I can find a job to pay off student loans.  

No comments:

Post a Comment