Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The Older Generation is Hindering Technological Progress: A Video Claim


Older generations are hindering technological progress by rejecting change and refusing to incorporate technology into their households and teaching curriculum. By doing this, the youth are having to learn how to use the Internet on their own which encourages them to waste time on mindless activities, instead of using these tools to foster learning and development. Here is my 10-second video claim stating this view:
I have shared this video with some of my family and friends and will update this post as I gain their feedback. What do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a great job based on our discussion on Monday in class. This is an important issue that deserves attention, however, being sympathetic and sensitive to opposing views moving forward will be crucial.

    ReplyDelete