Individual Project - My Progress
- 3/02/16 - "Bringing Leisure Back in Balance"
I laid out my ideas on leisure and its importance in balancing our lives. I am planning to alter it slightly to make it more persuasive.
- 3/07/16 - "Balancing Leisure to Balance Our Lives"
I wanted to take a stab at making a video to represent my ideas, so I used Prezi and a screen recorder to see what I might possibly do for my video. I want to make my argument more precise and put in a more personal tie.
- 3/09/16 - "Balancing Leisure to Balance Our Identities"
I tried to tie my personal idea and project to one of the 5 themes of the group project. Apparently this was not good enough and I have to find a different topic.
- 3/14/16 - "You Care? Prove it."
This is a first go at a new idea, that will hopefully fit better with the 5 themes.
- 3/16/16 - "Video Claim: Connect Online to Collaborate Offline"
Put my claim into a short video and put it out to my social web for feedback. I want to narrow my topic slightly.
- 3/30/16 - "New Media and Technology Saves Lives"
This is the new idea based on my video claim feedback and the feedback from my group as we worked to nail down our group topic. From feedback I have recieved I plan to focus more on the arguemtn versus the group saying social media destroys relationshps.
- 4/4/16 - "Collaborating to Save Lives"
This is it. The final iteration of my personal project.
Group Project - My Contributions
- 3/14/16 - "Animating Our Ideas"
This is a brief look at software options to animate our ideas for our projects. This is a very brief clip of what the software Moovly can do.
- 3/16/16 - "Connecting and Collaborating: Animation Test Run"
Used moovly to make a video for our group to be used as an example to the class of the possibility of using animation for our group videos.
- 3/21/16 - "Connecting and Collaborating"
I made the video and wrote the majority of the text for our caption.
- 3/28/16 - "Connecting and Collaborating: Technology is Having a Positive Influence on Society"
I edited the video from the previous iteration.
- 4/6/16 - "Social Media and Digital Tools: A Force for Good"
I edited the video once again, Wrote a paragraph regarding my personal post, edited the text that Jackson produced for our group, and compiled the group post.