Monday, March 14, 2016

Project Log: Laycee Liston

your Profile Photo


Individual Project: My Progress
  • March 2, 2016 - Biblical Ad Fontes -  This post talks about an idea of returning to the the sources. This was an argument against newer forms of modernday bibles and how these take away from learning. This idea didn't tie into the main theme of the project explicitly enough because it isn't as much about digitality as it is about modern trends. 
  • March 9, 2016- Digital Media, Disintegrating Relationships - This post is centered on the main topic of social situations with the use of digital dialogue. I was thinking about taking a stance against social media and its uses but later I decided that there is no point fighting it we just need to make social media work for us. thus I wrote my latest blog post
  • March 14, 2016 - Are You Using or Utilizing The Digital Age? - I think that this idea is more meaningful because it doesn't fight against the use of media as a whole but takes the stance that we should use media logicly. that we should use it for good not evil and not just for pleasure but for changing society. 

Group Project: My Contributions 
  • March 7, 2016 - Pedagogy Unity-  This post was an analysis of both the visual aids on Pedagogy and on the Kindea website. This gave me a really good idea of what the website is looking for in both pictures and video format. There were definitely a lot of similar film usage in displaying ideas on these websites. I also learned a lot about there purpose as a blog and what they are looking for in an article. This will be helpful information when we get the the graphics portion as well as what ideas we have for the blog post content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment